Why You Should Consider Eric Schmidt for Your Organization
JUST WHO IS ERIC ..?
A quality and process specialist with supervisory experience.
- Known for loyalty, reliability, and flexibility, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- A strong ability to find sensible, cost-effective and innovative solutions to improve processes and work environments.
Eric Schmidt is seeking a position where he can demonstrate his many skills, strengths and leadership abilities.
VALUABLE WORK EXPERIENCE
- QUALITY SYSTEM CONSULTANT providing DOCUMENT CONTROL support for ISO:9000 Quality System for a national trucking customer in eastern Canada.
- EMPLOYEE SCHEDULING / Kronos ESP software experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE, RETAIL SALES and MANUFACTURING experience
SUPERVISOR with 5-years of experience for groups of up to 60 EMPLOYEES
- PROCESS ENGINEER for Tier One Original Equipement Automotive Parts Manufacturer servicing programs for Toyota, Lexus, General Motors/CAMI Automotive and Honda automotive assembly plants
- British Columbia TOURISM INDUSTRY experience as RV & Cottage RESORT MANAGER
- 10-years of experience as INDUSTRIAL WOODWORKING & QUALITY ASSURANCE
All experience backed by extensive list of Professional References Letters and Professional Reference Contacts
- Fanshaw College Academic Excellence AWARD WINNER
- Process Engineer for TOYOTA/LEXUS QUALITY MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING PROGRAM. Consistently achieved below 15-ppm in each year of the program, with ZERO PPM in 2007
- Member of QA team that implemented ISO-9000;1994 QUALITY PROGRAM and subsequent upgrade to ISO-9000:2000 standard
- SAFETY DUE DILIGENCE and DOCUMENTING a priority
- Experience with SAFETY COMMUNICATION MEETINGS for large groups
- ERGONOMICS training to assist in work place safety evaluations
- Experience managing a BRITISH COLUMBIA TOURIST resort with 100-RV sites and 14-rental cottages, focusing on customer needs and comments to grow the business.
- RETAIL SALES experience, with the knowledgable background to provide quality recommendations and service
- Automotive Assembly plant INDUSTRIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT to contain, investigate, solve issues that relate to original equipment parts for such customers as General Motors/CAMI Automotive – Chevrolet Equinox, Acura/Honda - MDX & Pilot, Lexus/Toyota - RX350 & RAV4
Manufacturing Quality Department team member with experience with:
- ISO Document Contol experience
- 5S Workplace Organization Method
- 8D Problem Solving Process
- KANBAN Visual Process Management Systems
- POKE-YOKE/ERROR PROOFING A Process to Prevent an Incorrect Operation by the Use
- ISO-9000/TS 16949 INTERNAL QUALITY SYSTEM AUDITS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE Application training and extensive working experience
- Experience using SAP & PdMain enterprise software
- Proven WEB DESIGN abilities
- EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and WORKING EXPERIENCE that is regularly sought by others